LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

My husband retired in June 2016, sine July 2016 he has been

Customer Question

Hello, my husband retired in June 2016, sine July 2016 he has been on interim payment until the present, (10 months) we have exhausted our savings and we have no idea when he will receive his full pension. He retired from Edwards Airforce Base as a civilian, he spent 10 years in the military. We wanting to get some help so we will not loose our home. Thank You. Mrs. Pauly
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: All files are completed,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been in contact with OPM and I was told his case would be completed in April, this did not happen, the case is still pending.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This is all in the hands of OPM. What have they told you when you called them back? You need to work this through them though, if not you have to file an appeal, which you cannot do until they issue a final decision.