LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I was recently drug tested after 10 years of service at HP

Customer Question

Hi I was recently drug tested after 10 years of service at HP and I believe I'm positive for marijuana and I'm positive I'm positive and I believe I am about to be fired how can I get help with this
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: It's full time but I don't know what that will mean
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about the positive drug test. This is a question and answer forum, so we can help you by answering any specific legal questions you may have. Did you have a specific question for me?