How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hrpro37 Your Own Question
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 119
Experience:  10+ years of experience in human resources roles with a specialization in CA employment law
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
hrpro37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having a problem with submitting my taxes. It's stating

Customer Question

I am having a problem with submitting my taxes. It's stating that my birth date is incorrect.Can you please tell me what I need to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, You submitted this to "employment law" when it should most likely have been submitted under tax law questions. However, if you are trying to submit your taxes and the IRS website is giving you an error regarding your birth date, you will want to give the IRS a call. Their number is(###) ###-####hank you!Amber (Please don't forget to rate me!)