How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was fired from the Department of Correction in 2004 when

Customer Question

I was fired from the Department of Correction in 2004 when I was planning to resign/retire because I was under a doctors care using medical marijuana. I receive my retirement pay but not my medical benefits. Can I receive my medical benefits back because I receive a life time peace officer and firefighter retirement check, without my state benefits?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Is the employer required by contract or policy to provide you with lifetime medical benefits?

Related California Employment Law Questions