MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I am listed as a defendant in a corporate wrongful

Customer Question

I am listed as a defendant in a corporate wrongful termination case. I guess I am listed because iwas the immediate supervisor. the company counsel said in writing that they will indemnify me. do I need to get outside counsel ? does this mean they will defend me as well being that I am also listed in the lawsuit against the company
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. This means that the company should be indemnifying (covering any damages assessed against you as well as providing you with legal counsel). You should not have a need for an additional attorney. I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience. Thank you.