How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A coworker verbally assaulted me at work. I tried to file a

Customer Question

A coworker verbally assaulted me at work. I tried to file a WV100 and CLETS001, I was told I had to have an attorney to do that. Is that true? What form should I fill out for workplace restraint?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
What state? You could file a workers compensation claim and an attorney would be the one best suited to do that for you.

Related California Employment Law Questions