How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1283
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My problems involve wrongful termination retaliation unpaid

Customer Question

My problems involve wrongful termination retaliation unpaid overtime and being mis-classified
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am looking for an attorney in the sacramento, ca area who could give me a free consultation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get an estimated time of response please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Professionals on this site are precluded from representing with customers of this site. However, if you have specific questions regarding your situation, I can provide you information in regard to your questions.If you want a local attorney, the best we can do is suggest a local referral service. Thanks.