How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked Permanente years and this year was asked to resign

Customer Question

I worked for Kaiser Permanente for 19 years and this year was asked to resign or be terminated because of a couple of bad outcomes that happened several years ago after I had a concussion from a bicycle accident. I resigned without consulting a lawyer and now realize I will not get any compensation while I try to find another job. Can you help me get a severance package or some compensation while I look for a job?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Have you contacted the company regarding a potential severance package?

Related California Employment Law Questions