California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

How after being termanited do you have to file a wrongful…

Customer Question
How long after being termanited...
How long after being termanited do you have to file a wrongful termination Suit ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
3/9/2016
California Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

That depends on the nature of the wrongful termination. Can you please tell me what happened in a few words (i.e. why the termination was wrongful)?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!