California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I just agree to a verbal contract company protect America…

Customer Question
I just agree to a...
I just agree to a verbal contract for the company protect America home monitoring systems to a three-year agreementon Sunday the 29th. My question; is is there a cancellation period like other companies have which is usually within the first 15, 30 or 45 days? I just don't like the system, it is not what they mentioned it would be like!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
3/3/2016
California Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer. replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.

What state? is this an agreement for services or employment? Thanks.

I got the answer, it's 14 days.. Thank you! (Protect America is a home security/monitoring company)

Great. I was going state look at the contract but sine it is a verbal agreement you want to confirm the 14 day cancellation period in writing and cancel as soon as possible if it is you retention to cancel the services contract.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks.