How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1283
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was out days due to a non work related issue. I had taken

Customer Question

I was out for two days due to a non work related issue. I had taken personal time off for the two days. Employer is now requesting a "return to work authorization" from the the attending physician at the hospital before I can return to work.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawGuy replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  LawGuy replied 1 year ago.

What is your question? Is it a problem to get the authorization from your physician?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could never get to your answer but I resolved the situation and it is behind me now. Thanks for your prompt response to my initial inquiry. You can consider this closed.

Related California Employment Law Questions