Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

I am employed by a small family business and I feel as

Customer Question

I am employed by a small family business and I feel as though my employer is not providing a safe work environment, violence and extra curricular activity. What can I do?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Your remedy in this circumstance would be to make a report to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. OSHA is a federal agency charged with ensuring that employers provide reasonably safe working environments. Upon receiving your complaint, OSHA will investigate and penalize your employer if they find any dangerous conditions. See here to initiate your OSHA complaint.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.