Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

If able to use my sick time saying I under lot of stress I

Customer Question

If able to use my sick time saying I under lot of stress I have469 hours of sick time i able to work my other job I don't
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you use sick time and are found to be working somewhere else, the employer could terminate you for abuse of the sick time. It depends on that employer's rules, because sick time is not mandated by law, it is something that is up to each employer and each employer can set their own rules.