Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

There is a manager that does not come to work But has

Customer Question

There is a manager that does not come to work
But has another employee punch her card so it appears she is there
Why would there be s federal investigation going on
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

There are many other reasons federal investigation could be occurring and I highly doubt it Is because this one employee punches the time card for her manager.

It is very safe to say that there are other reasons for this federal investigation that you may be unaware of.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time.I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is like a soap opera there. My husband is an eye doctor that subleases space in Maryland from a corporation in Florida. They are trying to get the patients to complain about me because I am the doctor's wife with work ethics. They have been tape recording me without my knowledge which is illegal in the state of Maryland. There are twelve states in the country that do not allow tape recording someone without their knowledge and Maryland is one of them. Can I press charges against them for doing this?

Yes, you can press charges for this and sue for invasion of privacy seeking damages.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your time. Thank you.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.