How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1285
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I get terminated as an outside salesman with a company

Customer Question

If I get terminated as an outside salesman with a company car that I do pay towards montly ( plus I was told that I don't need personal car anymore) is there any California law that I can at least have them liable for rental fees for a certain grace period, to pursue new employment since it's pretty much impossible to buy a new car without a job on credit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If any Lawyer ( I mean a real Lawyer) wants to actually speak with me to discuss, email me your credentials, with full name & city, or a link to your website to check, and I will send back my mobile number to chat... Please understand that this is the open net, so I have to be cautious, so I know the advice is legit, also that I am not just giving out my info to some hacker.. Thanks!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We are allowed to provide customers information regarding their situations only. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
If you would like information only, we are happy to assist you with that. As far as our credentials, if you look next to our name, there is a "Verified" symbol that shows our credentials were verified with the state bar associations.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,I apologize if I stated my reason, or question incorrectly. I Patrick McGowan do not need legal representation at this time , just legal advice pertaining to California laws on this matter, and facts.Sincerely,Patrick McGowan
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Please tell us the situation and your question so we can provide you the information you are seeking.