LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

My boss opened up that business credit card with my name and

Customer Question

My boss opened up that business credit card with my name and business name on it. I don't have the card in my possession and he is using my card to do online shopping. I am concern about my credit and don't wish anyone to use my name and credit
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

You would have to call the credit card company, report the activity as fraudulent and ask that they close the account. That is the only way that you will be able to prevent him from charging on the card and ruining your credit.