How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1281
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

XXXXXX V XXXXXX. I want to bring XXXXXX back to the table

Customer Question

My name is***** V XXXXXX. I want to bring XXXXXX back to the table and settle my case. I have been waiting for 6 years. Can I take my case from LABOR Board? And sue XXXXXX in civil court? Still waiting for a reman from the 9th district to return me back to work. XXX XXX XXXX I want to know why its taking so long?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: California Employment Law