How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 39039
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if there is an agency that can Help me file

Customer Question

I was wondering if there is an agency that can Help me file out a Complaint against my Employer! I filed a Formal Complaint against my boss and it has gotten no where! I have several different complaints from Harassment, discrimination, FMLA, Cobra Lost my insurance 3 times, Threats, Intimidation, Hippa Law Violation, Privacy Violation, Verbal Abuse and there is some more. I have a book all all documentation when I had my meeting with my Corporate Office they received a book also. What I mean by a book its a 3 Book Binder with everything that has transpired its all there in black and white. I need to know how to file out this Formal Complaint with the State and to whom do I file it with. I am have been going around in circles with the State Departments. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry in Southern California My Company is in Huntington Beach, Ca and Corporate is in Orange, ca
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not sure if the other form went through. I had a meeting with our Corporate office of my complaint and I got no where...
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.


Were all these complaints made to your employer's HR department -- or, to the government?