Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I moved in to a family friends home that was going through a

Customer Question

hi I moved in to a family friends home that was going through a divorse and therefore selling there house. however in order to sell there house they needed major resoration and repair. I was there almost a whole year working on the house (I am a contractor and do construction) the couple sold the house and tried to push me out without paying me. how can I get legal representation because they owe me close to 80000
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.

Breach of contract, failure to pay wages. A local employment attorney would represent you to recover these damages on a contingency basis. The California Employment Lawyers Association is a great resource to find a local attorney that will fight for your wages. Here is a link to their website: https://www.cela.org/

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.