How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have worked years. A week ago my client went to the

Customer Question

I have worked for kids for four years . A week ago my client went to the hospital soon being treated the police came to my house to arrest me I'm bailed out .now I have to face court an loosing my job an reputation. I am a good hard responcible worker who loves her job. Is there any help you can offer I have court on 8-25-15 please help my life is falling apart.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I work for IHSS not kids .
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.

Dear Customer,

If you have been arrested, and are being charged with criminal conduct, you need local legal representation. If you cannot afford an attorney, contact the County Public Defender's Office. Do not speak with law enforcement (even informally) without your lawyer present.

Getting an attorney is the best thing you can do for yourself at this time.