California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Was out on fmla been sick supervisor told people

Customer Question
was out on fmla been...
was out on fmla been sick for years supervisor told people I was not ill. several docs later found had heart issues. was off on stress leave cause he wrongly accused me . had it in for me for a long time. I was found not in error they was suppse to invest. him they asked one question to people did they ever feel uncomfortable they did not know about what. I had surgery due to return to work. at last minute I was put in another position pay say but not comp. status. big oil and gas firm I was on gas side for years they sent me to oil side which I have limited experience. first week their told that we have reduced buget then o budget then sent workers home. guy who trained me not company employee he is sub contractor very upset because the position was suppose to be his. he humiliated me in front of other sub telling them they only had two pos. for planners and I was just their helping him they don't know what they arfe going to do with me. I was told my position he sabotaged my work. I told hr. I also asked hr to review my salary just before I came back equal pay to guys. they declined. I am salary they sent me to the worst office on hill, trailer at the junk yard infested with mice. they ate my sweater I have pics. dead and live mice, dropping all over desk. I complained asked for exterminator. they said I had new beginning there I was set up to fail. hr told my new boss to ask me if I was lying about my ac gong out, they just replaced it today had to get new one. she assumed they come out and bring a compressor or new ac unit. my new boss asked me I have receipts and then wondered why they would ask him to ask me that,]. hr starting stressing me again, I did not want to go through it again, I cried. because my heart problems can be brought on by stress. i let them know i was filing with EEOC, CAL OSA AND ADA. I was i guess fired yesterday. my insurance ends on the 30th the offered me six months severance. i am 54 female and work in non traditional when the guys were out on medical leave they did not split their job this is an oil and gas county everyone know everyone in the business i won't be able to get a job because of rumorsl at least here. my question is is it legal for them to do this. the position was nothing like my planning job much more skill where i came from. in additioni asked for equal pay just before coming back and they deciined then increased my work hours i am salary. they said longer lunch but no one else out their does it would take over an hour to go into town and come back besides who has money. i have to see the heart specialist for follow ups next month i just got back from disability they asaid i have to go on cobra? i can't afford that. my health will go down . what is your thoughts on his?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
6/26/2015
California Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you review it, put appropriate punctuation marks, properly identify the parties involved, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation,
LawTalk, Attorney