California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Workman comp case my lawyer tell me the company have too much…

Customer Question
workman comp case my lawyer...
workman comp case my lawyer tell me the company have too much sway my case is 2yrs old haven't any comp monies yet cancel hearing with judge
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2015
California Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer. replied 3 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer.
Retain new counsel. Golden and Timbol are great California workers comp attorneys. Here is their website so that you can contact them:http://gtlawoffices.com/
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
Otherwise I receive no credit. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.