California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Query re patient abandonment and also violation or manipulation…

Customer Question
query re patient abandonment and...
query re patient abandonment and also violation or manipulation of the rights of the patient who was the mentally ill patient of a psychiatrist. There is more detail and there was damage and I need advice
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2015
California Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello, What's your question, exactly?
good start.The basic issue is do i have grounds to sue for abandoment. All other facts surrounding the incident etc are for an attorney to decide to thanks for the focus. Please understand this just happened and the circumstances so bizzare that my normal expertise in written communication is truly hampered. Second question - as Doctor was psyciatrist and I have a mild mental illness of sorts (i say this because many will run assuming my claim or abilitty to pay lacks credibility) - however be assured that concerns regarding both are a stigma reaction and the facts are my problem is common and as i am a software engineer and never severly mentally ill - and in addition my family is so outraged - that verification of credit and a warchest for these possible times can be supplies. So the two basic questionss suing for abandonment - and abuse of the mentally ill - seem to be coupled and only an attorney can clarify.
Okay, I will reopen the question for an attorney to assist you. Best of luck with your difficulties.