How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1285
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I fired my employee and she still returns to work. She

Customer Question

Hi, I fired my employee and she still returns to work. She says I am not her boss. My ex husband is still the manager of my store. He tells her not to go. Could you please tell me how do I get a trespassing court order...or..something like that. A sheriff that would order her out...? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Who owns the building?

2. If the building is leased to you/your spouse, who is on the lease as the person(s) legally obligated on the lease?

3. What is your position in the company?

4. Is there a reason that you and your husband can’t agree on how to deal with this employee?

This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.

Thanks in advance,


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please call me(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's an LLC.I am the owner. My ex husband is the manager. We are IN the middle of a divorce.. I don't think he is on the lease..but does it really matter? I am not sutisfied with her work and fired her 3 weeks ago. But my husband tells her not to leave and continue working. I think they are in a relationship. .so, what can I do?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kristina,

For me to be able to call you, you must first accept the offer of the phone call that I made to you. You will need to click the accept icon.

Thanks in advance,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Don't get where the accept icon is..

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
I just re-submitted the offer. Check your email.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you just answer instead of a phone call, please? I am regretting I signed up on this site

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.

Hi Kristina,

I empathize with your frustration with the site. I am just an attorney who can answer questions, and I have no control over how the site operates.

You have a very complicated situation and it isn't as simple as just giving you an answer.

I need to know a LOT more information and that is why the call would be so much more productive.

If you will just call customer service they will set the call up for you and explain the way the site operates. Once you understand how to navigate the system I am certain that you will appreciate the service that we offer.

You can contact customer service at ***-***-****.

Thanks in advance,