California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

Hi, can I follow up with the conversation yesterday?

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/8/2013
California Employment Lawyer: Joseph, Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Sure. By all means, feel free to follow up.

Thank you. As you might know, I tried to send the offer letter through customer supports and they put it on the web. So I had to shut everything down. Please advise how to proceed.

Hello Steve,

No, I didn't realize that. Did you attach the file to the conversation directly or send it to customer service? If you sent it to customer service, it should have gone directly to me and shouldn't have been posted.

You should contact customer service to send the documents to me again. You also may want to copy a document and then black out any confidential information to ensure your privacy.

Absolute insanity.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JustAnswer Customer Support <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Subject: [#GHY-186-70397]: JustAnswer Customer Care
To:[email protected]

Hi Lance,

Thank you for writing back.

For your convenience, I've gone ahead and posted the same comments directly on your question page here:

http://www.justanswer.com/ca-employment-law/7uvx8-hello-there.html

You will receive an email when your Expert responds. For future reference, you would need to log into your account and post your responses in the reply box at the bottom of the page so your Expert can respond.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Hollie
Customer Support

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: GHY-186-70397
Department: Tickets
Type: Issue

Hello Steve,

It appears that since you may have written something (cut and pasted) instead of attaching a document, that was why the information was posted in the question. It would be better if you attach a document and not just write something, since they will assume that you just intended to reply to me with that information.

But again, this is not my area. All I do is answer questions on here.

I would suggest that you try again and specifically inform customer service that you wish the information only forwarded to me to ensure confidentiality.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
To:[email protected]

Hi Lance,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer and I apologize for any confusion.

Any information that you would like the Expert to see must be posted on your question page. I would like to verify if your email is a follow-up response to the Expert so we can post it on your behalf.

Furthermore, if you are concerned about the privacy of your question, please be advised that any positively rated answer can be locked. Locking a question page means that it will no longer be visible to anyone, including yourself, so be sure to copy any information you need from the page before sending in a request for locking. If you want it to be locked, we please reply to this email so we can process your request as a one-time courtesy.

If you would not like to lock the question page, but have personally identifying information in your question that needs to be made private, please write back to let me know what information you would like censored and I will redact the information from the question page.

We look forward to your response. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed and if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Hollie
Customer Support

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: GHY-186-70397
Department: Tickets
Type: Issue
Status: Closed
Priority: Normal

Support Center: http://support.justanswer.com/index.php?/default_import

Hello Lance or Steve,

I'm not sure why you are forwarding me these emails from customer service. Again, it is not my arena. If you actually want to follow up, please do so.

If you really want to ensure confidentiality, you should speak to an attorney directly (and consider hiring one), since then attorney-client privilege, etc. can attach.
Relist: I still need help.
I need your help.

So can you advise based on the information we have?

I already gave you the information I could based on your previous responses. I would really need to see the contract to see if the representations (which I highly doubt are there) are indeed there to see if you have a case.

Otherwise, there really isn't anything else I can tell you. (I also am not 'advising' you, just informing you. Advise would constitute an attorney-client relationship).

But I cannot post. Can we chat on the Internet?

No, unfortunately, there's no other place on the internet we can chat.

I meant the customer support has chat. Can we use it?

You'd have to start a separate 'chat' question. I can't switch this question to it. Again, I don't know what customer support has or uses, that information isn't shared with experts. (In other words,
i 'justanswer' questions).

How can I start a chat session?

I really appreciate. But I have to work tomorrow. Will talk to you then. Thank you so much.

okay

Yes I am back. Still working. Please advise the steps to proceed.

Hello Steve,

As I mentioned above, I really have no more information I can give you at this point. Unless you have a further question, I'll opt out to let another expert help you.

How can I communicate the offer letter to you in a secure way?

California Employment Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer