How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1283
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1) I retired from a county position (after 17 years) the end

Customer Question

1) I retired from a county position (after 17 years) the end of November. I did not recieve my final compensation (sick and vacation time) until the end of December. 2) The county HR Dept. did not provide the paperwork they were supposed to have me sign so they would stop the PERS health care so it was taken erronously from my retirement check. 3) I just learned today that my final wage statement (Nov. 30th, 2012) was not provided to the Laborers Union for my retirement with them until last week. I cannot get the HR Dept. in my county office to respond. Do I have any alternative?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?

Related California Employment Law Questions