California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

CAN I BUY A MONEYPAK ONLINE WITH MY CRADIT CARD?

Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2012
Brandon, Esq.

Employment-LawExpert :

Thank you for your question today. I appreciate your patience while I responded to you. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. I strive to provide excellent service, so if there is anything else I can help you with, or if you need additional clarification, please do not hesitate to ask. If you feel the need to click either "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", PLEASE STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Employment-LawExpert :

Unfortunately, you are not able to buy a moneypack online with a credit card.

Employment-LawExpert :

They do not allow online purchases like this for fraud reasons.

Employment-LawExpert :

Here is a link to their store locator where you can buy a money pack nearest you.

Employment-LawExpert :

I called and spoke to an executive in their offices to see if they were planning on offering this service in the near future and was informed that they did not have this intention any time soon.

Employment-LawExpert :

However, you can purchase the moneypack at Walmart, CVS, KMart, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven and Walgreens

Employment-LawExpert :

I hope I have provided you excellent service. If not, please let me know what else I can help you with.­­­­ If you feel the need to rate my service as either “Bad” or “Poor”, please stop and use the REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking. I am happy to assist you with whatever issue or clarification you may need and will take the time to explain any concern to your satisfaction. If you feel that I am unable to do so, please ask me to have another expert assist me and I will opt out immediately so that you receive the best possible service.

Once you are satisfied with the answer, please take the time to rate my answer as one of the top three faces as this is how I receive credit for my time with you. Please keep in mind that even after a rating has been issued you can continue to ask questions related to the original post and I will be happy to answer them. Please note that if you rate my answer lower than the middle rating, the website retains your entire payment and I receive nothing for trying to help you. It is entirely your choice as to how you rate my answer, but you are entitled to know how your rating affects the final distribution of your donation.

Employment-LawExpert :

Have a wonderful day.

Brandon, Esq.

I wanted to write to check up to see if you had any additional questions or concerns concerning your question. If you do have additional questions or need additional clarification please do not hesitate to ask. If you have not provided a positive rating because you would like a different expert to answer your question, please ask and I will opt out of the question so that another expert may answer. If, however, you found the information helpful to you, please do not forget to provide me with a positive rating as without one I will not receive credit for my time. Please keep in mind that even after a rating has been issued you can continue to ask questions related to the original post and I will be happy to answer them. Please note that if you rate my answer lower than the middle rating, the website retains your entire payment and I receive nothing for trying to help you. It is entirely your choice as to how you rate my answer, but you are entitled to know how your rating affects the final distribution of your donation. If for some reason the rating feature is not working or you cannot find it, please write me back and let me know. Have a wonderful day.

Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Lawyer