How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We require a Federal Labor Law atty for Ca, my wife was accused

This answer was rated:

We require a Federal Labor Law atty for Ca, my wife was accused of stealing at her workplace. She requested an apology and retraction after the funds were checked and it turned out no money had been stolen, all funds accounted for. She received a retraction from her boss, who had made the accusation, but since then her boss has been very retaliatory. My wife filed a grievance with the union, top management said they would control my wife's boss and retaliation would not be tolerated however my wife's boss is still ingaged in non-communication, changing my wife's job duties without informing her that her duties were changed, etc. We cannot find a labor atty to answer our questions as it is difficult to find an atty who specializes in Federal labor law. Thank you in advance. Raymond.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We need a referral to attorneys with experience in Federal labor law, we want to know what our rights and options are so we can basically ask questions of an attorney.

Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts aren't allowed to make referrals to specific attorneys due to the rules of the site. However, you can ask me any questions that you have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I asked a specific question earlier, no response yet. Under Federal labor Law can we file a suit for Retaliation in the Worplace for excercising the right to file a greivance?

Yes, you can file a charge with the National Labor Relations Board for retaliation for exercising the right to file a grievance.

You can file a charge with the NLRB against the employer using the information available online here:

The charge forms for filing a charge against an employer are availalable online here:
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related California Employment Law Questions