How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In California Workers Comp., as an Unrepresented Applicant;

This answer was rated:

In California Workers’ Comp., as an Unrepresented Applicant; can I request and get a Guardian ad Litem; not to take over my claim, but for the sole purpose of questioning one or more witnesses, at a trial on Defense Misconduct?

No, unfortunately, gardian ad litems are typically not available for these purposes. In order to get a guardian ad litem you would need to be able to demonstrate that you are incapalbe of caring for your own interests due to disability, which, considering the fact that you're handling your own case, would be very difficult to do.
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you