California Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified california employment lawyer who will answer your question

LawTalk, Attorney

More related answers
All california employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am dealing with an employment issue - abusive boss - and i
socrateaser, california employment lawyer
I am dealing with an employment issue - abusive boss - and i need some advice on how to deal with the situation and protect my rights. … read more
My wife has been working under an intimidating and hostile
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
My wife has been working under an intimidating and hostile environment at work by her immediate supervisor for months. She has taken this to the organizations HR department, they have said they have t… read more
I work for a school district in Ca and am part of the CSEA
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
I work for a school district in Ca and am part of the CSEA School Union. Can I lose my job with the school district or be reprimanded for what I say or do outside of work that does not involve work? I… read more
My sister has reported harassment by a board member in one
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
My sister has reported harassment by a board member in one of her associations to her employer. One of the problems is his intimidation by referencing his home arsenal of automatic weapons. Her employ… read more
I'm a supervisor at a small compnay and I was brought into
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
I'm a supervisor at a small compnay and I was brought into my bosses boss office and I was told that two other managers said that there is a lot of tension and that I have an issue with them. I told h… read more
Hello,I am reaching out and writing because I do not know
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Lawyer
Hello, I am reaching out and writing because I do not know where else to turn. I have a situation at work with an individual who has been recently appointed my new supervisor. This individual has lodg… read more
There a 6 Employees in a dept. of 7 that are constantly ridiculed,
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
There a 6 Employees in a dept. of 7 that are constantly ridiculed, talked down to and made to feel inferior by one coworker and our supervisor has been talked to about this employee several times and … read more
In a statement can telling a woman that she uses her feminity
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
In a statement can telling a woman that she uses her feminity to get her way be construed as sexual harassment… read more
I recently had to leave a workplace because I was subjected
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
I recently had to leave a workplace because I was subjected to a hostile and intimidating work environment because of a fellow employee. It has been going on for the last 4-5 months and that whole tim… read more
my wife was working for a temp agency. She was accused of harassing
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
my wife was working for a temp agency. She was accused of harassing an employee when it was the other way around. The company pressured her into leaving. It was 2 years ago.… read more
Can I file for stress leave? I have been very stressed out
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Can I file for stress leave? I have been very stressed out at work. Today, I was humiliated. My boss left a copy of my (bad) performance evaluation in plain view on the photocopier while he and I and … read more
Hello! I am a teacher and I am being harassed in the workplace
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Hello! I am a teacher and I am being harassed in the workplace from a bullying administrator. What can I do? The person has been told to Back Off and I am being moved to a new school for next yr. But … read more
I am a 62 year old male working for a large school district
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
I am a 62 year old male working for a large school district in San Bernardino County California. During the past year my supervisior has been particularly critical of me and my work. I am a school psy… read more
An ex-girlfriend of mine went to my GM to accuse me of harassment
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
An ex-girlfriend of mine went to my GM to accuse me of harassment outside the work place via text. There were no threats to her on my part at work or outside of work. I did text her a few times outsid… read more
I filed a retaliation and sex gender discrimination complaint
I filed a retaliation and sex gender discrimination complaint with FEHA against my female supervisor. She was aware of the complaint. Two weeks later she give me a below standard eval after two years … read more
Our director of technical services is unrealistic in his expectations,
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Our director of technical services is unrealistic in his expectations, unreasonably critical in his performance evaluations, he is creating a stressful and demoralizing atmosphere and is clearly unfit… read more
Hello, My husband was wrongfully accused by a female employee
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Hello, My husband was wrongfully accused by a female employee of sexual harrasment yesterday. My huband swears he has not done anything or said anything in appropriate. We do not know what exactly he … read more
I had worked for the Hueneme School District for 15 years with
I had worked for the Hueneme School District for 15 years with a spotless record and the highest of evaluations. When the shooting occurred at EO Green Jr. High in Oxnard, the entire Administration wa… read more