How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1285
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am receiving Unemployment benefits from CA fro last maybe

Customer Question

I am receiving Unemployment benefits from CA fro last maybe 2 years. I forgot to report to EDD that I was receiving a small income form my retirement. I now reside in the State of WA. Recently I applied for subsidized housing and it seems like the housing authority here has made it known to EDD that I did not report income from my retirement. So, now EDD has sent me two letters staing that I did not make enough mo nye to receive benefits in 2011 from a school district I worked for for only few months. P_rior to that I worked for five years at another school district.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

What question do you have regarding your situation?