How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me & my girlfriend are looking at moving over to america to

Resolved Question:

Me & my girlfriend are looking at moving over to america to live. I know she'll need a working permit to get a job along with the other visa's/paperwork needed, but as i was born out there (both parents are english) but have never lived out there do i still need a work permit or not?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

No, since you were born in the United States, you are a citizen, and don't need any additional documentation to work in the United States.
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related California Employment Law Questions