How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been on workers Comp for 2 years now and the adjuster now

This answer was rated:

Ive been on workers Comp for 2 years now and the adjuster now says Im done. Isnt there suppose to be some kind of end settlement?? Can they just cut me off with no benefits of any kind?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

Unfortunately, if your workers' compensation benefits have ended, then they can end without an end settlement.

If you are interested in appealing the decision of the adjuster, I would suggest that you consult a local workers' compensation attorney.

You can do so using the website available online here:

Since you aren't obligated to pay a workers' compensation attorney unless you receive a settlement or a verdict in your favor, I would reccomend that you contact one to discuss your case.
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you