How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

we have an employer that has violated collective barganing

Resolved Question:

we have an employer that has violated collective barganing violated labor laws OSHA laws District policy on drug testing and we have presented all these items to school board. Where can we go from here
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.
You can file a complaint with CAL-OSHA for the violation on drug testing.

You can file a complaint using the instructions available online here:

Additionally, you can file a charge against your employer for violating the National Labor Relations Act with the National Labor Relations Board.

You can file a charge using the forms available online here:
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related California Employment Law Questions