LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

is there a time limit on a workers comp case

Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 years ago.
Good morning,

In CA, while a claim must be filed on a workers' compensation case within 1 year of the injury/illness, there is no limitation on when a claim must be finalized, and the claim can take anywhere from a few months to many years.

I wish you the best in 2011.

Because I help people here, like you, for a living---this is not a hobby for me, and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system as regards XXXXX XXXXX I wish you and your family the best in your respective futures.

Would you be so kind as to Accept my Answer so that I may be compensated for assisting you? Bonuses for greatly informative and helpful answers are very much appreciated. Thanks Again,

Doug