How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work for a Catholic school and our principal is having problems

This answer was rated:

I work for a Catholic school and our principal is having problems with getting money from our student's parents, she has given them "deals" and as a result our contract has changed
When I signed our contract in June, I signed for a certain amount. Now, she came and told all of us she cannot pay the amount she specified on our contract. She has already given us many cuts. Can this happen just before we receive our first check? We don't even know how much the cut is!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

If you don't receive the amount specified in your contract then you can sue your employer for breach of contract.
Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related California Employment Law Questions