How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1281
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

unemployment claim I need to appeal for the 2nd time my unemployment

Customer Question

unemployment claim: I need to appeal for the 2nd time my unemployment claim in the amount of $25K owed to me by the EDD. Due to good cause I am being refused back pay and need to find a pro bono lawyer to help me win this case and backpay. I am in alameda county.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 years ago.
No one here can take your case -- nor can anyone provide a direct referral. The best we can do here is to provide a list of State Bar Certified referral services and/or legal aid.

See this link for Bay Area legal aid.

Note: No need to respond to this info request. I am not seeking information. I'm simply giving you what can be provided here based on your question.

If you actually have a legal question, feel free to ask and I will try to assist.

Otherwise, I wish you the best.

Related California Employment Law Questions