How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joseph Your Own Question
Joseph, Lawyer
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 5299
Experience:  Extensive experience representing employees and management
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
Joseph is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 42 yrs old RN. I was out of work (state prison) for 14

This answer was rated:

I am 42 yrs old RN. I was out of work (state prison) for 14 months now. I max out my SCIF benefit... I will not return to any State BS institution due to serious Breach of my confidentiality, I was a whistle blower and was subjected to terms and conditions,retaliations... PTSD, Major Depression, Anxiety attack resulted all this..
I am filing for safety or Industrial disabilty retirement through CALPERS for the time being.
What are other options you can suggest??

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

Since your are disabled with PTSD, major depression, and anxiety attacks, you can apply for California State Disability Insurance (SDI) online at:

You can also apply for Social Security Disability Insurance online, here:

Joseph and other California Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you