Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Had a business fraud happen to me. Bought into a partnership…

Customer Question
Had a business fraud...

Had a business fraud happen to me

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

Bought into a partnership an as soon as I gave the money, she locked me out of the business an didn’t return my money

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

We are in process of getting a judgment K

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Business Law
5/31/2018
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 24 days ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

I am very sorry to hear that. Are you looking for an attorney to represent you or do you have specific questions?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I’m looking for answers on what can be done
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 23 days ago

Depending on the amount you invested, you can file suit either pro se in small claims court or hire an attorney to file a lawsuit. It might make sense to try and have an attorney send a demand letter. That might motivate them to respond.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Refund pls