Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I run a computer repair company and I'm looking to get more…

Customer Question
I run a computer...

I run a computer repair company and I'm looking to get more traffic and I'm looking to put out 1000 flyers on cars for memorial day, and door hangers on doors I'm located in long Island NY is this illegal to do? Also some of the flyers I will be putting on cars in parking lots

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NY lawyer about this?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

Yes such advertising is legal. There may be other restriction such as "no soliciting" signs on private property or property owners may ask you to not walk on their property.