Business Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified business lawyer who will answer your question

Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All business lawyers are VERIFIED
What sort of licensing and applicable laws would I need to
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
What sort of licensing and applicable laws would I need to know about/observe to start an import/export buisness?… read more
My friend wants to do import export of general merchandise
Legal Eagle, Attorney
my friend wants to do import export of general merchandise in and from the United States. Does he needs any special kind of import export license/permit or number other than corporation?… read more
Does importing clothing from the United States to foreign
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Does importing clothing from the United States to foreign countries require specific licenses?… read more
I have a registered a Limited Lability Company in the state
Ray, Lawyer
I have a registered a Limited Lability Company in the state of Texas. This business is registered as import export business / home business.I purchase electronic and computer parts and items from vari… read more
The president is the foreign policy leader for the United States
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
The president is the foreign policy leader for the United States with an important political, military, and economic role in the international arena. If there is collision between the president and Co… read more
the president is the foreign policy leader for the United States
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
the president is the foreign policy leader for the United States with an important political, military, and economic role in the international arena. If there is collision between the president and Co… read more
Can I file a class action law suit against the Federal Reserve
P. Simmons, Attorney
Can I file a class action law suit against the Federal Reserve Bank for illegal lending practice?… read more
I would like to import Armenian Brandy from Armenia to United
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I would like to import Armenian Brandy from Armenia to United States for distribution and sales. The distribution will be in quantity of 20,000 bottles for each time. I already have the business relat… read more
Is it illegal to import designer clothes from china, and resale
Infolawyer, Attorney
Is it illegal to import designer clothes from china, and resale them in the united states in my boutique?… read more
Hi, i intend to import certain food supplements into the United
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Hi, i intend to import certain food supplements into the United States form China and India through my US corporation which has beem in the business of import for the last two years.I am told that the… read more
How to prove a case of discrimination/profiling against a
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
How to prove a case of discrimination/profiling against a bank?Today, I had an unfortunate experience. I received a letter from Chase bank saying that they were denying my right to be in a debt manage… read more
Our small NJ "C" corp provides market research to a unit of
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Our small NJ "C" corp provides market research to a unit of a large NY bank. The bank has sold the unit to another firm and the deal should close by the end of the year. The unit of the Bank terminate… read more
How do you get answers about a state you believe is discriminating
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
How do you get answers about a state you believe is discriminating against you and has cost you your job and benefits after 9 years. E-Mail [email protected]… read more
I live in New York State. There is a bank that has a
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I live in New York State. There is a bank that has a judgment against me in the State of New York. I have account in a bank in the State of Michigan that has No branches in the State of New York. What… read more
A publicly traded bank has a lawsuit against my business (
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
A publicly traded bank has a lawsuit against my business ( not me personally) I have a pro se lawsuit aginst the bank and the banks attorneys for abuse of process. The lawsuit aginst my business is st… read more
a bank has just delivered a summons for action against me,
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
a bank has just delivered a summons for action against me, for a promissory note that was made on Feb 12, 2008 and was due on Oct 10, 2008. Full payment for the note was due on the Oct 10, 2008 date. … read more
My dad has green card in united states and would like to run
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
my dad has green card in united states and would like to run IT consulting company and as he stays with me, he wants to use as a starting point my home address as business address.I am currently on h1… read more
if someone has a default judgement against me, can they obtain
Infolawyer, Attorney
if someone has a default judgement against me, can they obtain past bank statements from a bank that i no longer have an account with, (account closed), and can that bank simply inform them that i do … read more