Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am an acupuncturist operating under one LLC. I am

Customer Question
purchasing the assets of another...
I am an acupuncturist operating under one LLC. I am purchasing the assets of another acupuncture clinic and will creating a new LLC that I would like to be a subsidiary of the original LLC. Just want to get clarity on how to form this new LLC so that it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the original LLC
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
4/2/2018
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Form the entity.
Have a subsidiary agreement between the two entities.
Corporate counsel can draft cheaply.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!