Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

IF I NEEDED TO FIND OUT THE NAMES OF THE PARTNERS AT A

Customer Question
IF I NEEDED TO...

IF I NEEDED TO FIND OUT THE NAMES OF THE PARTNERS AT A MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING, WHERE WOULD I LOOK? LONG STORY SHORT MY FATHER IS 98 AND IS A PARTNER AT HIS FORMER OFFICE BUILDING, AND WAS TOLD IF HE WANTED TO SELL HIS PARTNERSHIP, HE WOULD ONLY GET ABOUT $100.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

PHOENIX, ARIZONA THE NAME OF THE MEDICAL BUILDING IS "MEMORIAL MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING" 515 W BUCKEYE RD, PHX, AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

WE'VE RECEIVED A 1065 SCHEDULE K-1 TO FILE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO TO EITHER TERMINATE THIS PARTNERSHIP, AND IF SO WOULD HE BE ENTITLED ANYTHING IN RETURN

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES, I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE DR'S (PARTNERS) THAT HE COULDN'T GIVE ME THE NAMES OF THE OTHER PARTNERS, AND IF MY FATHER WANTED TO TERMINATE HIS PARTNERSHIP, HE WOULD RELAY THE MESSAGE AND WOULD ONLY BE ENTITLED MOST LIKELY $100 BECAUSE THE BUILDING IS IN DEPT.... THE BUILDING IS FULL WITH DR'S NOW.....

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Business Law
3/29/2018
Business Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 25 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I really need to know where to look for names or what I need to do
Business Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 25 days ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

What kind of partnership is it? The 1065 k-1 would tell you and other relevant information.

Infolawyer, Attorney