Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a legal partnership agreement with my 5 other

Customer Question
I have a legal...

I have a legal partnership agreement with my 5 other siblings, and the agreement is not being followed. I need assistance. I live in washington state.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a WA lawyer about this?

No, im looking for one

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/28/2018
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.