Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need a private label agreement. We are in CA and want to…

Customer Question
I need a private label...
I need a private label agreement. We are in CA and want to blind drop ship from manufacturer in OR to wholesale clients. Please advise cost.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/27/2018
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

I would expect the cost to range from $2000-$4000 in terms of drafting, understanding your business and creating a custom template. Alternatively if you have an existing agreement that you want to "beef" up then I could probably do that for $500.

too much money for me right now

If you can draft one or obtain a template, I'd be happy to review and "beef" it up for a lower cost.

Do u have one in this context to “beef uo”?

I could find one but again that drives up the cost.