Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can I co-own as tenants in common; for one my for profit…

Customer Question
Can I co-own...

Can I co-own as tenants in common; for one my for profit business, and 2. My tax free foundation? Both sides would collect rent only.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have a tax exempt Non profit established. Currently I own 100% of a 6-plex valued at 1.6 M as an individual. I am d

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm just looking for yes or no. If yes I may use his services.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/26/2018
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.