Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I’m starting as a sole trader repairing computers for people…

Hello,I’m starting as a sole...
Hello,I’m starting as a sole trader repairing computers for people and building them to.Do I require any kind of insurances of licences such as liability insurance?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ok

There are types of insurance for someone in the computer repair businesses.

The insurance could be to cover, damage to a client's property, technical issues, stolen data accusations, injured employee or employee disputes.

It's good also to incorporate.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What insurance would you recommend? I’d be working on my own so I wouldn’t have any employees

The insurance would be small business insurance.

Below is a link to a website that discusses it for the tech repairs. You probably would want to investigate your options using this link as a starting point.

https://www.techinsurance.com/products/verticals/computer-repair-and-installation/

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney