Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I received an e mail from the dr. oz show advertising a

Customer Question
product the is guranteed to...
I received an e mail from the dr. oz show advertising a product the is guranteed to grow my hair back which is getting really thin from age I'm sure I can't find it in my mail box now It said I could get 75% off the product if purchased by Sunday 25,2018. I can't buy it before then as I'm a retired person. but do need the discount and want to try the product. Will you please resend me the e mail I may be able to get the money by then.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/23/2018
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks