Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Look for help with a Small claims denial response to be

Look for help with...

Look for help with a Small claims denial response to be filed with the court by Monday

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Citation in Small Claims Court

3/23/2018
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have a form that you're using? What questions do you have?

I am... I will attach itJust want to respond to this with a denial properly

Okay. Can you let me know what your specific questions are?

RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Just looking for correct response of denial for sections 3 and 4
Phone call session started

Thank you. I will call you shortly (within 10-15 minutes) if that works for you.

Works for me

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

I sure will.. thanks for all the advice... very helpful

You're welcome, and again, good luck to you!

Do i need to fill out sections 5 and 6

5 yes, 6 no. Section 6 is to stand in for a notarized affidavit if you were to have specific pleas in section 3.

Thanks and based on our discussion what affirmative defense would be applicable in section 4

Like I said, I didn't think that there were any affirmative defenses that were listed that would apply, but rather to write your own defense in the lines underneath that section.

Thanks for the clarity...
Officially out of your hair���� thanks again