Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Current business lawyer "rayanswers Attorney"; Ray you said…

This is for my current...
This is for my current business lawyer "rayanswers Attorney"; Ray you said that I could file motion to dismiss using these cases.. Please fix it so I can click on the flowing cases and pull them up and read.
Here you said the following; Nor may a suspended corporation appeal from an adverse judgment (Boyle v. Lakeview Creamery Co. (1937) 9 Cal.2d 16, 20-21 [68 P.2d 968]; Gar-Lo, Inc. v. Prudential Sav. & Loan Assn. (1974) 41 Cal.App.3d 242, 245 [116 Cal.Rptr. 389]), or seek a writ of mandate (Brown v. Superior Court (1966) 242 Cal.App.2d 519, 635 [51 Cal.Rptr. 633]).
3/23/2018
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney